Monday, July 23, 2007

Youth Confrence



Dad and I went to youth confrence Saturday and Sunday. It was for the 14-18 year olds so no annoying deacons went with us. Saturday we went to a park and got catered, then went to the Energy Solutions Arena for a rodeo. There were cheerleaders selling programs at all the corners, and since our car of people were in charge of selling the extra tickets we got to go to all the corners of the building. So yes you gessed it, while my group was selling tickets, I was hitting on all the cheerleaders. We didn't see anyone get seriously hurt by a bull which was no fun, but over all the rodeo was pretty fun. Sunday we went up to This is the Place Heritage Park for a fireside. It was a pretty cool fireside but the refreshments were the best.


Brett has been at scout camp all week and I think that he had a lot of fun. Speaking of Brett he wants to be the first Kicker of the Ware family. He is pretty good at it because of soccer so I think he can make it, and the fact that he can kick it 40 yards, so I don't think he will have any trouble making it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to warm up with the kickers at Grantsville. I never missed an extra point in practice.

July 24, 2007 at 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can vouch Troy's statement! He did the same thing at Niwot in Colorado. He can kick and snap awesomely!!

August 9, 2007 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home