Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nice Paradox There Max

In this week of gratitude, I believe that mom is grateful that she has grandchildren, and more over, that Brett and I will be out of the house in two years and she can focus solely on grandchildren. Just kidding mom, but no seriously.
Thanksgiving was a very very relaxing day. Eat, watch football, repeat as necessary. The only downfall is that if we needed a drink we would have to walk down three steps to get it; brutality at its finest there. Friday was yet another relaxing day. In the morning Brett and I had churchball practice, it was not the same without Troy there playing defense against us.


Saturday, Dad, a couple of my friends, and I went to the BYU vs. Utah game. It was a very fun game to watch and ended on a very good note. That was, atleast, until Max Hall decided that a win isn't good enough and he had to degrade Utah even more with his comments. That win almost doesn't matter in a sense because all everyone talks about is his comment. Oh well, the throwback jerseys were sweet.

4 Comments:

Blogger tracie said...

That's a pretty good death glare from Ellie (?). (did I get it right?!?!?!?!)

November 29, 2009 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger tracie said...

Wait, I think it's Kate. Oh...I have no clue.

November 29, 2009 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Ware Family said...

It's Ellie, and I love that picture! So funny!
What surprises me is that it's NOT Kate, ha ha. She's the sassy one.

November 29, 2009 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Troy said...

Next Thanksgiving you guys should come here. You can watch the football game from the kitchen table while maximizing your laziness!!

November 30, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home