Sunday, February 22, 2009

Drum Roll Please

The time has come for pictures finally. This will be a brief explanation of what we did on Monday. The 3 of us and Shane, Heather and crew went to Jumpin Jacks, where there are blow up slides and things all over the place. Me and Brett owned the place pretty much.

As for the rest of the week???? It was just the norm. The girls basketball team is going to playoffs again, and hopefully they won't choke like last year. Me and Brett had a football meeting yesterday. All the coaches have pretty much been shooting roids since they were 8. The coach talks a good game. And he's turned around some programs in the past, but who knows if he can do it in the first year in 4a.



6 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

Ask Brett how his slide burns are healing up. And, so I take it you are not going to be shooting roids this year??

February 22, 2009 at 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All my burns are healing but on Wednesday when we were playing football at the park I slid and got an identical burn on my butt on the other side from the one I got at Junping Jacks.

February 23, 2009 at 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are correct I will not be shooting roids this year I have decided to golf. So if anyone wants to come to the Links at Stansbury and golf I would be happy to.

February 23, 2009 at 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, the decision is still up in the air, but Grantsville might be my choice of high school.

February 23, 2009 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Troy said...

I can't beleive it's taken me all week to make it back to your blog! And there were pictures here as well!!

February 27, 2009 at 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well with no pics for the last few weeks, it's understandable that it took a while for you to get back:)

February 27, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home