Sunday, January 31, 2010

Do You Remember Me? Cause I Sure as Heck Fire Remember You

Hey, it was January, everything was dormant, and so were our lives out here in Stansbury. No promises for February either, luckily is is a very short month. One good note, the waiting game for college is starting to slowly wind down and turn over to the decision phase. I reveived a full tuition scholarship award in the mail from UVU yesterday. So that adds a great deal of relief about BYU and whatever happens there. It also adds a great deal of stress for BYU and whatever happens there. I'm contemplating getting my associates degree at UVU and then transferring to BYU. We will see where life takes me and where I take myself.

4 Comments:

Blogger BobbiG said...

CONGRATS on the scholarship! You'll have a great time at UVU if that is where you decide to go.

January 31, 2010 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Troy said...

Great news on the scholarship. Always nice to have a back up plan, and even better when it is fully paid for.

January 31, 2010 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Troy said...

Way to go, Tay!!!

January 31, 2010 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Ware Family said...

Nice job Tay! The UVU-to-BYU route is a tried and true deal...I have many friends that did that. But that was back before UVU had four-year degrees. One may consider a bachelor's at UVU (and then maybe a master's somewhere else...) Either, congrats on the full-ride!!! Any idea when you'll hear from BYU?

February 7, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home