Sunday, August 5, 2007

2-A-Days Week 1

This week we started the first of two weeks of 2-A-Days and they were tough but fun. These pictures though are in our backyard we had no sidline footage. And this is the only week that you will see pictures of us in the backyard hitting each other, we will be so tired next week that the thought of going outside with pads won't even come up. This picture is me hitting brett, and I think I can speak for all the brothers that this is the best picture mom has ever taken. Brett didn't get his kicker position suprisingly, he said that the kid that got the position was "insane" at kicking. But to make up for the loss of kicker he is starting free safety on defense and second string wing back on offense, he says that is better than kicker. As for me I won't start unless we have a sophmore team which we most likely won't, so I just do my best at practice so I will get some playing time. Sophmore year at Grantsville is definetly not your best year to shine. But we are all loveing it, and Dad is a little more excited than any of us, especially when we got our pads he was wishing he was out there on the field still.



This is me at running back going against brett and I plowed him over but he managed to tackle me still somhow.


this is a picture of me chasing brett after I kicked it off to him. Unfortunately I didn't get the privlege of hitting him on that play.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice hit Tay. Don't forget that most players will be bigger than Brett, so instead of hitting with the forearms, keep your head up, put your facemask into his numbers, and wrap your arms around him.

Don't be afraid to play hard (and anything on a scout team) in practice, you may not get playing time, but the coaches will notice the work ethic.

August 6, 2007 at 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And don't forget the other main reason Dad's so excited about football to start: VIDEO CAMERA!! Kudos to Mom on a great live-action shot.

August 9, 2007 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home