Friday, July 11, 2008

It's Almost There

The bathroom is now in its final stages. We have to put the sinks in, set the toilet, and a couple little small things than it is done.

Me and Brett just got back from football camp yesterday, it was fun, and sometimes it was boring. Overall it was a good camp and I learned some stuff that will be good once 2- a -days come. Brett got a stinger hitting a 6'10" giant from Alta ( which I hate Alta, and so does everyone else at that camp, no offense Heather). On my chance to shine, it was a sweep, and I am running the motion perfectly, I get the ball and start stumbling, I was saying in my mind, "dang it, dang it, dang it" the whole time I was about to fall, I had so much open grass, luckly a kid hit me so I just didn't just trip on my own. Tonight there is a Midnight Madness 7 on 7 tourney, I will probably go for a little bit, but I need my sleep so we can go to Colorado tommorow.

3 Comments:

Blogger tracie said...

Oooh, a mid week post!!!!! The bathroom looks great. Who needs a sink when you've got a bathtub. See you Saturday!!!!

July 11, 2008 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Kenz said...

Very impressive work! I think that's the same tub we have.

July 12, 2008 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger Shane said...

Heather hated Alta's graduation commencement...it was sooooo long! So you're safe in hating their hitters!!

July 13, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home