Monday, June 2, 2008

Days 8 and 9 Saturday and Sunday

The week went a little faster than we wanted it to and before we knew it we were already leaving. Jer and Kenz fixed us breakfast that morning and then we said our goodbyes, Champ and Samara didn't think we were leaving for good untill we didn't come back after a while. We learned from the way down that you need to do something all the time, so we watched some more movies and stuff. When we pulled into the motel, we actually got the room we wanted, there was actually a pool, and actually a good breakfast. Sundays travel wasn't to bad, but right when we got home we were in Grandkids withdrawl, so we called Shane and Heather to see if we could come over.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kenz said...

We enjoyed your day by day details! They gave us a good laugh. The kids are having Grandparent and Unkies withdrawal and so are we! Thanks for making the long trek! I'm working on my ventriloquist act for you!

June 3, 2008 at 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear it. that is definetly worth a 21 hour drive

June 3, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I need a vaction like that. Does girls camp count. :) Just kidding. I already know the answer to that. So I don't know if you guys know my family blog. I changed it so it wouldn't be the same one as my buisness. It's pheoandjebber.blogspot.com. I'm also wondering what the ventriloquist act is. Can I be in on the inside joke or was it, "you had to be there" kind of thing? :)

June 4, 2008 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey we had so much fun tonight. We have to do it again sometime!

June 6, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home