Monday, June 2, 2008

Texas Vacation Day 1 and 2

For the first day of our vacation we drove 13 and a half hours. It wasn't too bad untill it got dark and we were anxious to get to our motel and "swim". We finally pull in and Dad was checking in for ever. He comes back out and says that our room was taken, because of how late we were, so we had to get a smoking room. Secondly they didn't have a pool, I don't know were dad got the notion that there was a pool. Our first day of traveling wasn't the best, so I thought it would be better if I drove a lot( a lot as in the whole way which was 8 hours). But I was wrong, about 6 1/2 hours through I was miserable, mainly because we thought it was a 6 hour day but it wasn't. So when we finally pulled onto Jer and Kenz street, I floored it I got up to 40 miles an hour to go probably 200 yards. After we cooled down from that long trip we got our greetings in and all that. They were BBQing so I went outside to check it out and it was really hot and humid and I literally started perspiring instantly. I was definetly going to have to get used the humidity quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home