Sunday, March 23, 2008

Nothing beats a cool sunday school teacher

Today our teacher brought in a tv for an easter classic. Right when he turned the tv on it was on channel 2, I was extremely excited. So after we watched the movie we told the teacher we would take the tv back when the game was over. It was the Butler Tennessee game and I had Butler going to the Final Four, so it was really important to see. So we're sitting in there watching and cheering very quietly so that nobody caught us. Just my luck that the game went into overtime. I tried to convince my teacher to leave the tv in the classroom and I will give it back after church. He wouldn't do that much, although he was in there with us watching and cheering along side us. It was the most awesome post sunday school party I have ever had.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

Great job Tay! Carrying on the wonderful Ware tradition.

March 26, 2008 at 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I try my hardest.

March 27, 2008 at 6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the fall publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=lyrics jodeci forever my lady ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you use the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

February 6, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home