Sunday, January 27, 2008

From 78 to 38


This week there wasn't as much basketball as usuall. Monday was the norm, American Gladiators. I kindof like how they are eliminating they eight know. We also watched Deal or no Deal because of the 9 chances to win a million. Tuesday for mutal we went ice skating, it was pretty fun, but it was really crowded. Wednesday Brett didn't have a game. We also had to watch Deal or no Deal to see if that girl could win a million, she didn't but it was close. Now there are 10 million dollar cases, so we'll have to watch again. Thursday I had a churchball game which we absolutly dominated. Then we hurried home to catch "Chuck", the show we have been dieing to see the end of because of the writers strike. So we watched the first episode and just couldn't wait for the next one and hour later. Friday Brett did have a game but it was in Logan. Everybody lost. We also watched 1 vs. 100 to see how the smartest man in America did he did alright. Saturday I had a Jr. Jazz game, and it was not pretty. We came out with the W of course, but what a pathetic game for me. I had zero points and zero rebounds, so when I was in it was pretty much 4 vs. 5. We definetly could of killed them just as bad as the team last week but none of us had it together. Saturday night we watched Super Bowls greatest commercials, and of course "Mean" Joe Greens Coke commercial came out on top for the 7th time in a row. Today we are going to watch the Top 100 Guiness World Records, because Amazing Race is over. Here is a video of me and Brett trying to get the golfcart up into the back yard, I'm in red if you can't figure that out yourself. This was like our 25th try, just so you know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kenz said...

I am not sure what you are trying to do, but it looked frustrating. When I see that video I can only respond, "We got an ER here, we got a 25 attempter." How many times did they try? What are they, nuts? Don't they read?

January 27, 2008 at 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's inexplicable

January 27, 2008 at 9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still miffed at the video.

January 29, 2008 at 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe we could muscle one more try

January 29, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home