Sunday, January 6, 2008

Newspapers

This week all started Monday when we watched the most bodacious movie of the 80's. No way you say, Yes way Ted. Oh what a movie, we of course watched it with shane so he could explain the 80's jokes, but over all it was the most triumphant movie I have seen in a while. I stayed up untill midnight on Monday for the first time in 7 years that was fun. Wednesday we started school again, blah. I wish second term ended before christmas break so we didn't have to go back to those same classes. The guys played Tooele on Wednesday, Brett lost but it really was the refs fault. I didn't even stay for the varsity game because I knew we would get dominated. But of course the game I don't go to we win. Thursday the girls team killed logan there still undeafeated. Also on Thursday was my first churchball game, it was way fun and of course we won. Friday the guys played Logan. The freshman won pretty good. And the varstiy game was really fun to watch, we took it into overtime and ended up wining, that now puts our streak to 2 games. Here is what the newspapers look like from that night. They don't look as cool as I thought they would but they still look cool. Saturday Shane and the kids came over for a while. I tried to put kate to sleep but it wasn't the easiest job I've ever done. Sunday I had to wake up at 6:45 for a meeting that I din't even have to go to. The person that called me about it was mistaken about who was supposed to come, so I ended up waking up early for nothing. To end I would like to give you some advice I learned from a wise president. " Be excellent to each other... and Party on dudes".




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it looks pretty cool, except for it being fuzzy.

My favorite part of that movie is when they introduce everyone to their mom, James Beethoven, Maxine of Arc. etc.

January 6, 2008 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Ware Family said...

San Dimas High School football rules!

January 7, 2008 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Told you it would be a great AND "educational" movie. :)

January 7, 2008 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

Bill and Ted's was a great revisit to our 80s heritage!! Wyld Stallyons!!!

January 11, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home