Sunday, December 23, 2007

Miracle Bowl

Byu didn't play very well last night, and it showed. All that matters though is that we won, it was a lucky block, but I'll take it. Atleast we will be ranked going into next season. We had the burt party yesterday, and it was really fun. First we went bowling. Then we went to pattis and pretty much hung out and opened presents and then watched the game. Monday we had the Ware party, not fun, because I don't have anyone my age there and I don't have anything in common with them. Before the ware party we went to Steve and Barrys to buy another pair of shoes, because they were 8.98 on clearance. We left Steve and Barrys at 6:30, and the party was supposed to start at 6:30, mom thought we were going to be late, then I thought about that for a second and remembered we were going to be there early. Sure enough we get there at 6:50 and they are still making sandwiches, we didn't end up eating untill 7:10.

Tuesday for Mutual we had a white elephant exchange, it didn't go too well. I guess the youth don't know what to give. I gave that butt face soap and brett gave the 5 year old candy cane. Oh how funny it was to see the deacons get so excited about that candy cane, and then us have there dreams crushed by telling them it was ancient. Wednesday the boys team played delta, the number one team in 3a. The Freshman won, The varsity lost by five, not bad if you consider we lost to a 2A team by 30. Girls are still undeafeated. Jeremy gave mom and dad the first season of Home Improvment on DvD Wednesday for there "twelve day gift", it has three 8 episode discs, and I have already watched all three discs. It was only 9 hours of Home Improvment. So that is what I did Thursday after school. Friday was a half day with an assembly. So we went to first period, where i watched whose line is it anyway. Second period I watched a person get hit by a car. Then We went to an assmebly. The assembly went too long so 7th period was like ten minutes long, and i had seminary so i just didn't go. Then there is lunch for a half and hour. All my friends go home when lunch starts, and so I am alone in the school for 45 minutes waiting for the bus, but not this time, this time I got a ride home from one of my friends, oh that felt good. Today we had a wicked game of twister. I won of course. We have a little video of it, but we don't know how to put it on here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You watched somebody get hit by a car?

...and?

December 25, 2007 at 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was a set up though

December 25, 2007 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home