Sunday, October 28, 2007

Playoffs: Grantsville Vs. Wasatch

First of all, sorry no pictures our camera broke. Our first game of the season was verse Wasatch and as you will find out by reading this, our last game of the season would be vs. Wasatch. 38-8 was the score the first time we met. I thought we would get killed worse than that. but it was good and bad depending on how you look at it. 27-0, good if you look at the 27 bad it you look at the 0. I knew all along that we would lose. I actually made plans for Monday knowing we wouldn't have practice. One really good thing though about sticking it out to the end and not quiting is that in the 4th quarter with 6 minutes left our defensive coach said "scout d your in", my stomach dropped I was so nervous. So I go on the field and look in the backfield was there starting running back, I about peed my pants then i look on the line and see there huge tight end then I was just about to die. But after the first play it was actually really fun I got a total of 3 plays and I got to finish the game on the field. Like most coaches say, It doesn't matter who starts it just matters who finishes. Yep he was talking about me. ha ha. But that just made me feel good about practicing for an extra week for no reason.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ware Family said...

I'm glad you didn't die! So that was your last game? You are all done for the season??

October 29, 2007 at 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep i am all done i just have to turn in my stuff on thursday than it is offically over

October 29, 2007 at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home