Sunday, December 2, 2007

Lots of Basketball


This week I didn't do anything but go to basketball games and lift weights. Brett didn't do anything but play in basketball games and practice basketball. Mom stayed at home and waited for us to call for a ride all week. Dad went to work. NO seriously that was our week. Actually I started "driving" for Drivers Ed. I only have four more times than I have to wait 5 months. I am glad that I am getting it over with now, because I am already getting in bad habits. I want to know this though, when you guys got in that drivers ed car did it bring out your good driving habits that you never knew you had? Well it does for me. Like going the speed limit, they make us go 65 miles an hour on the Freeway, I thought I could never do that, but once you get in that car something weird happens. Anywho, so that is cool. Newspapers are still going strong. We actually got the band to do it with us, so it really looks cool now. Girls B-ball are still undefeated, after a 10 point win to a 4A team. Guys have still only won one game, and will probably be on that trend for a while. Now you know why I like to go to girls games more than guys. When we say stuff from the stands, it is only polite if the team backs up what were saying, case in point girls back up what we say. Guys don't. So that was our week full of b-ball and waking up at 4 in the morning to drive. Oh yeah Cougars won. We got about 4 inches of snow yesterday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing shameful in supporting the girls.

Glad the cougars won handily on Sat, and I am kind of excited for a Bruins rematch.

December 3, 2007 at 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah me too, we really can beat them this time

December 3, 2007 at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home