Sunday, January 13, 2008

Nothing but Basketball

We forgot to take the camera to any of the games this week so sorry about that. But every day this week but Monday had basketball in it. Monday the only highlight was watching american gladiators. Tuesday the girls played and of course won to make them 14-0 all together. Wednesday Guys played Ogden, it should be an easy game, but you never know with varsity. Varsity had just come off a OT win against Logan, so they must of been over confident, they lost by ten. Freshman didn't win either though, so maybe everyone underestimated them. Thursday I had my first Jr. Jazz practice, it was the most worthless hour of my life. So luckly I get to miss the next four of them because of churchball. Friday Guys went up to Bear river to play, and Brett lost pretty bad along with everyone else. Saturday I had my first Jr. Jazz game, and it was funner than I expected. I thought we were going to get dominated, but I stood corrected. We played pretty well knowing that there was a 6'7" kid on there team. There next tallest though was 5'5". We ended up winning like 41-33. I think we will be able to do well this season. Today we are having a Turkey dinner with Shane and the Crew.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No pictures, boo!!!

1-0 in JR. Jazz, yaa!!

January 15, 2008 at 1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have pics for next week though

January 17, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home