Sunday, February 3, 2008

Battle of the Undefeated


This week started with the suprise of all suprises. The only Prophet I ever knew passed away. We were just watching guiness world records when there was a breaking news segment, when I saw what it was about I was blown away, what a way to start the week. So on Monday everyone dressed up in church clothes, I didn't though because I didn't get the memo aka text, so I brought that complaint up with mom and I still don't have a cell phone. American Gladiators was just the norm on Monday. Tuesday we didn't feel like going to mutual so we didn't, instead we watched Biggest Loser. Wednesday Brett had a game in Ogden and they lost. Brett came home and watched ratatouille, he liked it, I didn't watch it. Thursday was girls games, they won of course. Friday guys played bear river Brett lost. Saturday was my Jr. Jazz game and it was the battle of the undefeateds. we were the only two undefeated teams, and someone wasn't going to be undefeated after this game. We got down early and were down by as much as 13. I didn't have any points and I thought it would be a repeat of last game, but I started scoring when we needed it. There was about 2 and a half minutes left and we were down by quite a bit and I scored back to back layups and three pointers to tie it up and send it into OT. In OT my coach sat me the entire time and I was like, are you kidding me, do you know that if it wasn't for me we wouldn't even be in OT. Oh well they did alright without me and we pulled off a scary, really close, Win. Here is a little video, about 15 seconds long of one of my three pointers. We are the blue team and I am the one that shoots the ball.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The next Lebron James!!! We'll be rich!!

February 3, 2008 at 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know it

February 4, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home