Sunday, February 24, 2008

To Much Pressure to Handle



I was glad that we had 2 days off school this week because I was way excited for the girls playoffs. After being on the news last week ( which i got on tape of course) I thought that I would be on the news everygame. Thursday they played Hurricane at the E center for the quarterfinals, sad enough they lost by like 10, they just weren't playing well, so that sucked way bad. Friday they played in the consolation bracket where the highest place they could take was fifth. Once again we lost but only by 6 this time, but we were down the whole game. When you think about it starting 2 Sophmores 2 Juniors and 1 senior, and never making it past the first round of playoffs the past 4 years, we weren't ready for the pressure that quarterfinals brought. Next year we are taking state.
Track starts on Wednesday so I will finally have something to do after school everyday. My Jr. Jazz team is still undefeated with one game to go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you handle the pressure of an undefeated season? Ohio State? New England? Memphis? Good luck.

February 24, 2008 at 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course I can, we have already played this team once this year and won by 20. I won't go into it overconfident though

February 25, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home