Sunday, February 17, 2008

Snow Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Monday it was about 45 degrees and sunny and no snow on the ground. We all thought it would stay that way, and it did until Wednesday. We got out of school and it was snowing just a little bit, it started getting heavier and it didn't stop. I woke up on Thursday just like any other Thursday, get in the shower and listen to the news, right when i got out it said that Tooele School District was closed for the day, I got excited but mad that I was awake on a Snow Day. I was thinking of pulling a prank on Brett and make him think we had school, but I decided not to. So during our snow day we Me and Brett went to walmart with Shane, Heather, Jackson, and the Twins. Overall it was a not to fun snow day, at some parts of the day it felt like school would be going faster than this. So when we went back to school on Friday it felt like a Monday, it was really weird.

Brett had his Freshman Tournament, they took 7th out of 64 teams, psyche, out of 8 teams, do you really think they would do that good in a tourney? Friday the Girls played Union in the first round of playoffs. I should be on the 10 o' clock news on channel 5 on Monday, and if I am not then good ol' Jeremiah( the bullfrog) Jensen lied to me. It was really fun to have cameras there and to just turn to them and say stuff. I made the camera man laugh at my comment once, so I fell pretty cool about that. Guys lost to delta on Saturday, it was a closer loss than I thought it would be. In my Jr. Jazz game we won, but it was really close and we were losing the entire game, we were playing really bad and luckily came out with a win. We don't have school on Monday or Tuesday next week because of Presidents day and midterms. Tonight we are watching American Gladiators Finale.

4 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

So are the winners really going to be Gladiators next season? I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Also, what's with Wolf doing all of these events, but Toa gets no action at all?!?!

And of the five events, you are telling me that two are the wall and the rings? Why don't you just hand the victory to Evan?

February 19, 2008 at 5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, I guess Hulk can get them big but I dont think they will come back

Toa is awesome and they should of had him chasing Evan, it would of given him a little competition

Evan is a really good competetor and to make it fair I think they shouldn't of done the wall.

February 20, 2008 at 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wolf i think the deal with him is that he isnt good at any event so they have him do all of them.

I cant wait until next year when Evan takes on someone on the wall and just dominates them that will be sweet.

February 20, 2008 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

Sorry we couldn't keep you guys entertained on the snow day. I guess Wal-Mart isn't as fun as I once thought it was! HA!

February 28, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home