Sunday, April 13, 2008

1 Week Remaining

There is only one week left untill moms taxi service will go out of buisness and I will be driving myself home from practice. We were supposed to have a track meet this week but it got cancelled, the good thing is that they cancelled it while we were sitting on the bus ready to go. We were already excused from 4th hour so we didn't have to go back to class. It's finally going to be feeling like spring this week with Tuesday at 80 degrees. I took the ACT yesterday, it was pretty boring and long, but not as long as core tests. With the ACT I was working the whole time, I never finished all the problems with more that 3 minutes left, so it went pretty fast. My hopes of getting into math 1050 next year are pretty much crushed, I almost know for a fact that I didn't get the 24 I needed in the math section. Science was the worst though, none of it even made sense at all. Sorry no pictures we aren't really doing anything that need pictures taken. Mom might come to our track meet this week so we'll maybe have pictures next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home