Sunday, April 6, 2008

Save it for a Rainy Day



Last Sunday we woke up to a little skif of snow, so we couldn't go outside and play baketball. This is what we came up with. We tied our dirty clothes basket to the blinds and used an air filled ball. For all the time we took to put it up it wasn't that satisfiying, but oh well. We didn't have a Track Meet this week, I don't know why, but we have one this week. It is down to 2 weeks before I get my licence and I am quite excited. Yesterday I vacuumed out the whole car, washed the insides of the windows, washed the car, and cleaned the seats. I also did that with the Saturn, the Edge, and Shanes Camry. Brett helped with it all and incisted on pulling the cars back into the garage and driveway. I tried to do it but then remembered that in two weeks I will be driving for real, so I let him have that pleasure.
We also got our summer haircuts yesterday, with the help of Heathers supplies. Both of us are sick of doing our hair, so what better to do than to cut it off. I wonder if I will be faster.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ware Family said...

I'm sick of doing my hair too......hmmm, what do you suppose I should do about that??

April 6, 2008 at 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cut it off!

April 6, 2008 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Kenz said...

You guys are both looking old! It's amazing what a few months can do when you're a teenager. Poor Champ is not going to recognize you! Looking good!

April 6, 2008 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Troy said...

I'm sick of you guys doing your hair as well. That's all you did the whole time we were there! :)

April 6, 2008 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger tracie said...

hey, you want to spring clean our cars when you guys come out?!?!?!?!

April 7, 2008 at 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll clean the cars, and spend quality time with Troy.

April 7, 2008 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Ok. So we need to have a game night. Especially since you have a Wii. That's so cool. I think getting hair cuts is in the air. I have an appointment to chop mine off on Saturday. I'm a little nervous since it's been long for so long. Love your blog. Remember... game night!! :)

April 9, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home