Sunday, April 27, 2008

Moms Taxi Goes Out of Buisness

Finally we have a week that has quite a bit of highlights. It all started Tuesday when I got my license. The pic of brett was last weeks transportation and now we have the car as transportation. It was fun to be able to just drive to school and not wait for the bus, and after track practice we could just come home. Tuesday for mutual we went to the Church Archives Building where we were supposed to have a tour, but that wasn't true. We sat in a room for an hour and a half looking at the book of mormon. We got pizza at the end though so that was nice. Wednesday we had our second to last track meet, I didn't really feel like running, so we went for the first race and then went over and watched Softball games.

Friday we had our 24 hour run fundraiser for track, the simple procedure of this thing is that a baton is going around the track for 24 hours. Everyone had a shift that they had to run on mine was 4-8 in the afternoon and 4-8 in the morning. I didn't quite make it too my morning shift, I went home at 3. It was fun untill about midnight when everyone went home. Part of the problem was that they planned this on the same day as Junior Prom, so there was nobody there.

I slept untill noon on Saturday and so my house work and everything was done. We went outside to play horse and this was one of my crazy shots, it never went in though. I watched I am Legend last night while mom and dad went to a reception and brett watched the Jazz game. It was so nice to be able to finish the movie and take it back to RedBox whenever I wanted, even when Mom and Dad weren't home. Today I will probably have to bless the sacrement. Which reminds me. Last Sunday I got ordained a priest, and as we were walking out of the bishops office there was another priest, and he said "your ordained right?" I said yes, he was like, ok will you come help me give the sacrement to this guy in our ward who can't come to church, I said I guess. So I have already blessed the Sacrement, but it was in front of two people, but hey theres a start.

3 Comments:

Blogger tracie said...

So did you like the movie? We watched it last night, and it was a bit on the boring side.

April 27, 2008 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You look very intimidating behind the wheel. Glad you're enjoying your newfound freedom. Now you don't need me to make those random Walmart runs anymore.

April 27, 2008 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Kenz said...

Whoa- that's a Kenz comment above. Not quite sure who Jake is. Weird.

April 27, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home