Sunday, April 20, 2008

See Anything Different?


There were 2 highlights of this week, Track and my Birthday. I had two track meets this week one on Wednesday and one on Saturday. We would've had pictures of the meet if it wasn't 40 degrees at our meet. Saturday was an Invitational at Tooele, it was pretty stupid because it was just us vs. Tooele. Also there was like 30 mph winds blowing right at us as we ran. Also on Saturday it was my birthday, It wasn't as big of a deal this year because this year its all about my license on Tuesday. It was still fun though. I got some new socks which I really needed, a memory stick for my mp3 player, and the priests duty to god and Preach my gospel handbook. As long as today doesn't get too boring Tuesday will come pretty fast.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kenz said...

Is there hair on your chin?

April 20, 2008 at 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you take a shower?

April 20, 2008 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Is there hair on you chin? Did you take a shower? What? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope Tuesday is a good day for you!

April 20, 2008 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger tracie said...

Am I allowed to say I don't see anything?...I've got bad eyes.

April 21, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home