Sunday, May 4, 2008

I Thought Track was over.... Think Again

This was supposed to be my last week of Track because I didn't think I would go to region. So on Thursday me and my friend went to go lift. About 20 minutes into lifting, our coach comes in and says that he needs us for 3 relays and run in the opens (100m and 200m). So now I have to keep going to track pratice untill region which is on Wednesday and Thursday. Yesterday we made our spanish video. Let me just say this, when you don't know spanish it makes a spanish movie that much harder. It was ridiculous I was over there for 5 hours on a 7 minute movie. The only really highlights of our movie are spanish 5 dollar footlong and Baconator commercials. It is finally supposed to be a warm week this week after snow last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home