Monday, June 16, 2008

Routine Summer

Summer is to the boring stage where you don't want to go back to school yet but you don't want to be bored anymore. So my week consisted of reading some books ( thanks to Jer) and going to football. Actually there was a highlight of my week. Mom and Dad went to Jackson Hole on Thursday and Brett was at B-ball camp, so I got the house to myself for a couple days. I stayed the nights at Shane and Heathers, where I got introduced to Fear Itself, sounds scary huh, its not, ok it is a little scary and disturbing, and it is the one show where commercial breaks are nice. You can just unclamp your hands from the pillow and untense your whole body. Friday at 7 a.m. I got a lovely wake up call from Brett saying that he was sick and I had to go pick him up from UVU, so that was fun. Saturday we went over to S and H's to watch a movie and have pizza. So we watched The Village, sounds scary huh, its not, ok it is a little startling, but not disturbing, it also is confusing. Sunday we went up to Patti's for a Fathers Day BBQ, that was nice. I watched a video of Brocks first fight, he won, end of story. Mom left for Girls Camp this week, so I get another week alone, well Brett's home this time.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kenz said...

Wait, what is Fear Itself? Is it on TV? The Village is one of those movies that can only be scary the first time because once you figure it out, there is nothing to be scared of. You're probably thinking, "thank you Kenz for stating the obvious"!

June 16, 2008 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Troy said...

"sounds scary huh, its not, ok it is a little startling, but not disturbing" (read: I nearly crapped my pants multiple times!)

June 16, 2008 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Ware Family said...

Taylor was so scared......I think I even saw him crying in the corner. Just kidding Tay.
You're invited every Thursday night for Fear Itself, you know I'll be watching it!
I agree with you on the Village though, slightly confusing, but hey, now you can't say you haven't seen it right? At least we had pizza.....
And I know you're bored, so I'm officially inviting you over on Wednesday after conditioning because it's cleaning day (I know you have nothing else to do and I won't tell your mom you know how, I promise :)

June 16, 2008 at 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good Heather, but are you serious? Fear Itself is just a scary episode every week, every week is a different director.

June 16, 2008 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Ware Family said...

Exactly, what's not to love about that?

June 16, 2008 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Ware Family said...

See you Wednesday ;)

June 16, 2008 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Kenz said...

Out of curiosity I just tuned into the first 5 minutes of Fear Itself. That was enough for me. I am concerned about anyone who is actually entertained by that kind of thing. Taylor, do you need counseling?

June 19, 2008 at 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I don't know what you saw, I didn't watch it, but I guess you just have to have the taste for it.

June 20, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home