Sunday, June 28, 2009

Youth Conference

Brett and I went down to Manti this past weekend for youth conference. Thursday when we got there, some of us went golfing while others swam. That night we went to the Manti Pageant. Friday we spent the morning at the lake. When I say we I mean the girls and younger boys. The older, smarter guys went golfing. In the afternoon we went golfing again. That night we had a fireside and testimony meeting. Saturday we came home. It was a fun experience, especially knowing that it was my last youth conference. Oh and by the way I did beat Bishop at golf.

2 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

Way to be smart! Sounds like a lot of golf. Good to hear that you beat the Bishop.

June 29, 2009 at 8:13 AM  
Anonymous brett said...

27 holes to be precise.

June 29, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home