Sunday, July 12, 2009

Going, Going, Gone

This week was a normal Summer week, golf, Whose Line, Jeopardy, yada yada yada. But then on Friday morning Dad took Taylor to the airport for Taylor's "internship" in California. Taylor went down to spend three weeks with Jer and Kenz and to work for CargoBay. So far it has been great, I took over his bed (it is a lot more comfortable then mine), I can be really loud in the mornings because no one is still sleeping and I don't have to wait for him to finish a Whose Line episode so I can use the computer. If this is a tale of things to come(Taylor going to college) I am going to love my senior year of High School. No offense Taylor.

Sorry no pictures. Yah I know we are boring.

3 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

None taken.

July 12, 2009 at 5:06 PM  
Anonymous brett said...

You are just happy to be out of the house.

July 12, 2009 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

I think Jeremy had similar expectations of his senior year. Anything for a comfier better!

July 26, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home