Sunday, April 11, 2010

One down, Seven to go

This last week started a period of 8 straight full weeks of school for me and Taylor. Luckily when we are done with those 8 weeks we have that last three day week, which is useless, and then we are done with school. So pumped, for those that don't know I got a season pass to the golf course so my summer is going to consist of 18-36 holes a day, Yah Yahee.
Church Volleyball is still going on and I continue to dominate. Volleyball is a lot easier when you can jump a foot higher than anyone else. Speaking of that I can now Darius dunk it, that is when you lay it up and then grab the rim on the way down with your fingertips. I am getting really close to my goal of throwing it down during try-outs next year. Back to volleyball, what also helps is that we play on the women's nets so that gives me like another 5 inches to play with.
This is me serving.
Setting up for the spike.
Getting ready to block the Young Men's President.

1 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

Good luck on the dunking, and enjoy the hops while they last...

April 12, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home