Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Laaaaast Weeeeek!!!!

It has finally arrived, I have 3 1/2 days left of school. My dream of playing golf all the time is about there. This year actually went pretty fast. And yes Stansbury was much better than Grantsville.

Taylor finished up school on Thursday and graduates at the Huntsman Center Wednedsay night. I almost have the house to myself, Yessssss!

Shane and Heather went to Hong Kong for the week so we got to have Jackson, Kate and Ellie here for 5 days this last week. I can no relate to all you moms out there. I would clean up my room during lunch, then when I came back from school I would clean it again, then after they went to bed I would have to clean it again. It was unbelievable. But besides that the time spent with them was fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ware Family said...

Here's a hint: locking the door works really well. I have an extra baby lock if you want it! There's a reason I have them on almost every door in my house! :) They had so much fun with you guys, thanks for being such fun uncles for them.
Enjoy next year being an only child!

May 31, 2010 at 2:02 AM  
Blogger Troy said...

I look forward to more frequent posts now that you are no longer bogged down with all of that homework!

June 4, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home