Sunday, August 1, 2010

Last Boring Week

After coming home from Colorado on Monday this week was just a normal summer week. Taylor worked everyday but like one and I did just about nothing. Good thing is that the golf season starts tomorrow so I will now have something to do everyday. Hopefully by playing golf everyday I will be able to drop the last stubborn strokes that are keeping me from going under par.

Thursday marked a historic day, I went on my first date. This date has been in the works for about 3 months, I couldn't find someone to double with and then the people I could find bailed, yada yada yada. So me and Taylor doubled and it was really fun. We went to Trafalga in orem and then got some in-n-out and iceberg in draper. I am not proud to say that the girls got shakes at Iceberg because they beat both of us at the free throw basketball games.

2 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

Nice work on the date. I'm sure that the girls "beat" you so that you had to spend more money and time with them. Smooth.

August 2, 2010 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Tandi Davis said...

Wow Bret!! I can't believe you're dating. I feel really old. Congrats!!

August 9, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home