Sunday, August 17, 2008

2-A-Days Are Over!!!

The worst part of football is now over. 2-a-days this year were pretty fun but at times it was really stupid. I think we actually have a chance this year. JV will definetly be fun. I should be starting both ways. Other than football we really haven't done anything this week. We got registered for school this week and right when I got my schedule the person said, go see the counselor. Right then we knew we were in for a treat. All in all I have a very challenging but fun schedule. And I have so many required classes that next year the only class I have to take is english. School starts this Thursday. Our first game is Friday at home. By the way Brett is number 5 in the top picture and I am number 10 (in white) in the bottom picture. The pictures are of our Red White Scrimmage.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ware Family said...

DesNews says the experienced Grantsville team will do well this year. Go Tay and Brett!!!

August 18, 2008 at 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cloward doesn't think that because we had a 4 hour practice on Monday.

August 19, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home