Monday, July 20, 2009

2 weeks more

No even though Taylor does get home in 2 weeks that is not the reason. In two weeks Golf Try-outs start and Taylor and I will start golfing everyday, YES! I can't wait. But for now life is still pretty boring.

On Friday Brad Gessell got home from his mission in Richmond, Virginia. So we went to the Cowbay Grub in Salt Lake to have lunch and welcome him home. He is definitely a lot more talkative person now that he has been on a mission. That was fun, then on Sunday we traveled up to Vernal to listen to him speak and have lunch. I drove up there and I got really mad that through work zones even when no one is working we had to slow down to 45 mph and of course being a young driver mom wouldn't let me speed. So it was great to have a 10 car line following us all through the work zone.

Have a great week. 16 days,
Brett

3 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

Don't speed, that's against the law.

July 20, 2009 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger tracie said...

Yes. Troy would know a thing or two about that.

July 21, 2009 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

I'm not young anymore (just ask Troy!) and Heather still doesn't let me speed!!

July 26, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home