Monday, August 16, 2010

The last week before school

This the the final week of summer for both me and taylor as I start school on the 24th and Taylor moves out on the 23rd. It is both saddening and exciting at the same time. I have to go back to school but at least I will have something to do and Taylor will be an hour away at all times. :)

This past week I proceeded to finish out the Oquirrh Hills Jr. Golf League in terrible fashion. I waltzed through the league even with many bad rounds including a horrific 43 in the championship, still good enough for a 4 stroke win. The trophy was for the Club Championship (I think a little over the top) and the plaque is for Player of the Year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

Way to go Champ!!!

August 17, 2010 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

Yeah, congrats Brett! Sounds like the golfing is going great for you this year!

September 20, 2010 at 4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home