Monday, August 23, 2010

Today is the Day

Yes the time has come that Taylor is officially moving out of the house and starting his college adventures. He packed up the car last night and he and mom depart for UVU this afternoon. I think that everybody is both sad and excited.

As Taylor starts school I do as well, I start tomorrow morning for another glorious year at Stansbury High. Luckily I get to miss part of the second day for a golf tournament. Our first tourney was last tuesday at bountiful ridge, if anybody knows that course you have to hit fairways to score good, well I hit 4 out of 14 so you can guess that I had a crappy score which I did, but I still tied for 18th in region and need to be in the top 10 to make it to state so the hopes are high.

This past week we Jackson since monday and brooke, kate and ellie joined him at our house on wednesday. It was fun but stressful at the same time.


Playing together


The park behind our house was put to good use


Getting some Grandpa time

Coloring

A sleepover to end to week

4 Comments:

Blogger tracie said...

THanks for a fabulous week...says both Brooke and I. Good luck at school and try to not lot senioritis sink in too deep.

August 23, 2010 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Troy said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Good luck with golf. You'll do great.

August 23, 2010 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Ware Family said...

Thanks so much for helping with the kids. I know the little ones had a blast. Looks like camping out was fun for everyone! At least, everyone under the age of 7, ha ha.
Enjoy being ALONE (I know Taylor will) :)

August 23, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Anonymous Mom Ware said...

I don't think it was "stressful". That was Brett's word, not mine. The house is TOO quiet now.

August 25, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home