Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just a Few More Ceiling Tiles

This week has been a successful week down in the basement. The bathroom is finished. The ceiling has about 24 tiles left then it is done. By the time Tracie comes it should be finished.
We got a letter in the mail this week telling us to decide which high school we are going to go to. We have to make the decision before Oct. 3. I am not ready to decide yet. I am going to put down Grantsville and then if i decide to go to Stansbury they can't make me not go. Brett has to fill out an open enrollment paper, because he supposedly doesn't have a choice of which high school to go to.
The football situation this week definetly can go in the books as one of the worst ever. Besides the fact that we lost 37-21, It was there homecoming, they beat us last year when it was our homecoming, it was in roosevelt 3 and a half hours away, besides all that, on the way home the bus broke down. We didn't get home until three thirty in the morning. All in All in was an awful night. Saturday, Dad worked downstairs all day, we made salsa, and that was about it.
I almost forgot. I always write about the Varsity game, but I never talk about the one you care about. JV we absolutly crushed them 53-0. It was 41-0 at halftime so our coach comes up to us and says, all Juniors are done. The first half was really fun. There were only 4 passes thrown and 2 of them were to me, one of the ones to me got intercepted, the other one went right through my hands and hit me in the face mask. I was really wide open too. This is what happened. They call the play I get excited because they usually throw to me, I line up and there is nobody over me, I get even more excited, my hands start sweating. I run my route, cut, run, and there is the ball, in the air coming to me, I think to myself, yeah baby this is mine, I don't catch it, I turn stop running and Bam, I get drilled. I was unbelievably mad. Brett hurt his hip on the second play or something, so he didn't really go in the first half, and they didn't pass the second half, but he did a good job blocking.

3 Comments:

Blogger tracie said...

Bathroom looks great. Can't wait to use it!

September 21, 2008 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Troy said...

You're right, we care much more about the JV games. Too bad about the drop, I was kind of hoping that the story would end with you getting the ball stuck in your face mask!

September 21, 2008 at 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would have been awesome!

September 22, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home