Sunday, October 12, 2008

It Was Supposed To Snow

We have been in a Winter Storm Warning since yesterday, and this picture was taken at about 9:30 this morning. Quite the storm we got huh. It did snow a little bit yesterday but nothing stuck and the sun came out 20 minutes after. JV is keeping the win streak alive with 5 in a row after Thursdays game vs. Ben Lomond. Brett didn't play because he was sick, I won't even to pretend to act like I was sad that he didn't go, I got all the playing time. Ok so I felt bad for him a little. So we get the opening kickoff, drive down to the 25 yard line, and get into a passing situation, I run a corner, I have a corner on my hip, the ball comes to me, I catch it and I look forward and there is the endzone. I hope your imagining this well because you will never see footage on it, Dad was late getting to the game, and of course I got the first TD of the game. From there on out is was a passing game. We had five passing TD's to the on rushing TD. We ended up winning 46-18. Varsity got its first win in a few weeks, squeeking past Ben Lomond 16-13. It was freezing on the sideline.
Yesterday I moved downstairs, and after my first night I give it a thumbs up. It is weird to get used to all my stuff down there. I will still walk into my old room out of habit to get something and see that there is nothing in my room, then Mom makes fun of me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd make fun of you too!!!

Good to see you again, enjoy the last few weeks of football!

October 12, 2008 at 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will try to edure two (maybe more depending on playoffs) weeks of football practice.

October 12, 2008 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Ware Family said...

yeah, we didn't get any snow either (not that I'm complaining).
Some of my friends in Salt Lake got snow, though.

October 13, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home