Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Done

Tracie, no need to be afraid of spiders, bugs, etc. falling onto you while you are in your REM at night. The ceiling is done! Dad worked on it most of Saturday, Brett helped cut a little bit. We are putting up towel racks, toilet paper things, and shower curtain Monday. Also on Saturday, Me, Mom, and Dad, went to go see "Forever Strong". I give it 4 stars, two enthusiastic thumbs up. Seriously though, it was really good. It was cool to see how they changed Granstvilles field and scoreboard. I think it was my first time in a movie theater since redbox came out, but I just couldn't pass it up.
I don't know if you remember a couple posts back, when Brett scored and I didn't. I said that I would get my glory at home with more people watching. Well it finally happened. It was on the same play that Brett scored on. It was a perfect pass, right in stride, I was wide open( which made the catch 10 times harder), and we were playing Logan, who I hate. This is why, they show up about 15 minutes before the "normal" start time, but no it is Logan let's let them do all the warmups they want. So that made me really furious. We ended up winning 42-7, and if we didn't let them score( which they didn't really, he was out of bounds when he caught it, but it's Logan remember) it would've been 95 unanswered points at home for us. I am getting sick of going on long bus rides with varsity to get killed and not play, they lost 59-0, and I didn't even get one play. Next week JV heads up to Bear River, and it is homecoming.

2 Comments:

Blogger tracie said...

Yay, no more eating bugs!!! Just kidding. Can't wait to see you guys in a few days. Thanks for the cake cookbook.

September 28, 2008 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Troy said...

Sounds like Logan needed to do a little more warming up!

September 28, 2008 at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home