Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Past Month!

Over a month ago was the last post and as you will find out from this post there is a reason why. School continues to govern my life as a set 5 hours a day that I must be in that building. Golf continues to rule all my spare time and Facebook is getting increased attention as the weeks go on.

As for golf I went from a high of placing 6th in region and swiching putters to fix my putting problem to propel me to hopefully a win. Instead it propelled me to two different injuries which made my last three tournaments completely pointless. I will still represent Stansbury at State by posting a first-place finish by a comfortable 35 strokes, absolutely ridiculous!

The one note of difference was when Taylor came down and we had the oppurtunity to go to the Sunday afternoon session of confernce to see Elder Lawrence speak. He did fabulous and the spirit was fabulous as well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kenz said...

Brett, I told Jer that you are officially taller than him but he refuses to accept it. Good luck at State!!

October 11, 2010 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Troy said...

When is state? This weekend or next?

October 14, 2010 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Brett said...

This weekend, we head down there after we watch you run.

October 15, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home