Monday, November 8, 2010

Random

This month has been just like the past few, school, sports, little homework, TV. I did however have the State golf tournament and I sucked, we will leave it at that. I figured it out, I tied for 76th. After golf ended I started training with the soccer team, that was my plan until Thursday when I randomly decided to try-out for the hoops team, try-outs are today. So hopefully you guys will get some weekly updates of the statistical categories that I am leading!
In other news I was asked to chick pick this past week, this is how it was done. The LakeThe Prince that said yes (Burger King crown)



This was how I answered her










And my gift to her! haha



That should be really fun and a good way to start off the Thanksgiving festivities.









1 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

So the dance is this weekend? Good luck!

November 15, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home